Saturday, September 26, 2009

Is It Worth It?

It's been a few weeks since my last blog. I have found myself very busy with work in town. The construction company, the middle school I been substituting at currently and soon, Canada Post. I have had other offers as well, the library, two other schools who want me to substitute there, the Northern for meat manager and the local daycare centre. My highest hopes is for the CIBC bank which I had a good telephone interview with nearly one week ago. The perks are excellent and the location is great. The aspect of being able to be trained and learn as I go is appealing as is the fact I can take this with me back to the south and find work with CIBC in Ontario years down the road. Rankin Inlet has been very good to me thus far with employment being steady and the constant flow of offers for further work.

I have not had to put out ``300`` resumes just to hear back from one place. Roughly ten resumes and some patience is all it took to start receiving the calls. It has definitely been worth the work and the time.

No comments: