Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thats The Way The Cards Fall




Oh dear Mr. Atkins.... I'm not entirely sure of your methods to this madness you call a diet, but I hate it. I have fell off the wagon on Friday and Saturday night, beer, pretzels and pizza! Carbs, carbs, carbs. Yet, I am back on today. Perhaps in knowing that Thursday comes the most anticipated item Melissa, & I have purchased together next to the television and bed we bought in the last two years. Our Eliptical trainer. Yes Mr. Atkins, your diet has flaws alright...the lack of freakin carbs!

On another note much more positive, a poker game broke out last night at my place and I came away with the loot! Biggie Smalls would be oh so proud, "Gimmie da loot, gimmie da loot, I'm a bad boy"....ok, so I am making inside jokes with myself I see. Nice to see fellow blogger, Brad, swing by for a visit and try his hand at the game of luck.

I enjoy my weekends a lot, weekend warrior I suppose I am. Now on to another dreadful work week, blah.

No comments: