Saturday, August 7, 2010

Return of the Prince

Ok so you thought I dropped off the face of the earth maybe? Spent some time reading other blogs did you? Where have I been you ask? If you stuck with me as a committed reader to my blog you would know I was last heading off to Morrisburg, ON for heavy equipment training for ten weeks. Well, I finished and am certified to drive just about any piece of heavy machinery. To add to that, Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd has invited me for a one week training stint with them August 11th till the 18th, to which of course I said "Hell yes!".

Did I also mention I got married 4 weeks ago?! Whew, a lot has happened this summer for sure. Anyway, yes the marriage was a HUGE success and I will be posting as many of the photos as I possibly can once I figure out a way to dedicate just a page to photos on here.



I just wanted to throw up a brief blog post to let you all know I am alive and well and will do my utmost best to keep my blogs updated once again now that my summer vacation has come to an end. Cheers!

No comments: