Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's Too Loud!!

"Can you turn it down, it's just too loud."

I hear this a lot lately when my neighbour comes over. Can someone please tell me, in an apartment where the walls are tissue thin, how one watches their television or listens to their music without disturbing a neighbour who lives in silence. How can I constantly control the volume of my television with loud commercials, movies that are edited poorly with low talkers, and explosive dramatic scenes? I have the volume button on the remote worn out. If it gets escalated to GN, we could be asked to leave the building that we have made our home. Put our finger print on. Are we to live in silence now as well? Is my neighbour constantly going through this much torment?

Feeling frustrated........

No comments: