Monday, December 7, 2009

Projects.

I have two new projects on the go. Both of which are experimental. One is a bit risky perhaps and a bit foolish, but let me be your guinea pig. H1N1; I have not taken the shot for this horrible strain of flu on the go. I also have not taken a regular flu shot against any flu in the last 5 years. I have been either really good at keeping the flu at bay or it has been really weak at finding me. I am unsure about all the reports of H1N1. I am unsure of a resistance shot that was made a year prior to the H1N1 strain even becoming a reality in the Northern hemisphere as far as I know.

I am taking a risk I know. I am young, healthy, and generally pretty careful about washing my hands when I return home, and using little of the hand creams that kill 99% of all germs. I stick strictly with soap and hot water. I do my best to not touch my face in anyway when I am outside of my home for the day. Let's see how far I can make it.

My second project is my whiskers. I am growing a beard. It is my first real attempt at it. I have no real purpose for it other than to see the reactions of others who know me and just to see what it's like to have a beard. No need to post pictures, it's just a beard lol.

Till next time....

No comments: