Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Safe Return To Civilization

The South has reclaimed one of the good ones. Fellow blogger and recently befriended buddy of mine, Brad Britton will be sorely missed in Rankin Inlet this month as he prepares for the journey back to the real world in Calgary. The situation is understandable, required and sensible. It must be hard to leave your family behind to come to a far away place for months on end. So as of tomorrow, Friday Feb 5th (also my brothers birthday) Brad will make the trip back home. His stay was short but worthy I hope, and I would like to think he had a good taste of the north and made some good friends up here.

I've said it before and will say it again, the North will make or break a couple. On that note, without using name, I am so sorry to see the demolition of a couple I met when I came up here. Today their relationship came to a crashing halt. I am sorry for both parties involved and wish both the best on their future endeavors in life. It has got to be hard whenever we lose someone we love no matter how it happens. To stay strong is key, and to move on is tough. Through support, these things can be achieved.

Thanks for reading you guys, and girls! Till next time.

Have a safe flight home Brad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Laggin Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Easily Find High Quality Movies, Games, MP3s, Applications & Download Them at Accelerated Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]