Monday, November 9, 2009

Prints, Carvings & an Eliptical Machine

So I have added another pound gone to my already 4 missing from my body. To wake up this morning and see 243 lbs on the scale is motivating. I have 2 new prints I bought here in Rankin from a local woman who does them, I own more, but these are the two I am posting for now below.



Also purchased not even an hour ago is this sweet carving made from Caribou bone....



Our carving collection is coming along nicely as is our print collection. I would like to have a nice collection of everything by the time we are ready to leave from the North which won't be for about another 4 and a half years yet. On another note, Rankin Inlet got some snow yesterday. Blowing winds and all. I hope it continues. Till next time...

No comments: