Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Jolly Saint Nick It's Cold...!

I asked for it. I begged for it. Now that it's here, I am loving it. The freezing cold of the Arctic. What is the point of being in the Arctic if you can't experience the sheer thrill of stepping out into -50 weather and having your eyelashes freeze together and your nose run cold if you can't appreciate what the land up here has to offer? I have always been a stickler for the ice & cold for some reason. Although I am somewhat prone to it and do enjoy it, it doesn't necessarily mean my skin is adapt to it. I still find after a while my exposed skin on parts of my face begin to hurt or my forehead begins to ache. Thanks Old Man Winter!

I am jobless. Did I pull a wrong move by leaving the bank? Just upright left and see my way out of a possible future? In a way. At the same time I was miserable. More than the Christmas Grinch himself. I hate not being able to have a good sense of foresight on these matters. I can only hope in some way this was a better move than I thought it would have been. Without blasphemy towards anyone, I found it hard to work with an asshole. Yet we all do it, and yes, I have worked with the best of them in previous positions, this person was the worse. I wish I was able to have sucked it up and worked through it, but I have this thing for not being able to stand by and be into somebody's little puppy with outside related work duties. I do not shine shoes, nor start your truck for you. Start it yourself. To boot, I would have slapped this person silly had I seen him down talk to the women employees once more disrespectfully. Keep your chip off your shoulder when you come to work and show some respect to the female workers who actually run the bank, not just work there.

I know where my priorities lay. I am not single anymore and can't afford to be laid back with my feet up. Wedding to be paid for, talk of children next year. I do have something up my sleeve however. I always do.

Till next time...

No comments: