Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Progress At Last...!

Ok, so found the elliptical trainer last night. It is in Church Hill, Manitoba. Final expected delivery? 3 days to 3 weeks. My solution? Wait three weeks anyway and call Sears and have them honor their word to comp me. Not only did I make progress with the elliptical, but my alcohol finally appeared out of no where. Seems Canadian North actually had it all along. Ugh....can you seriously give me any more white hair than what I got now?

Aside from that we finally got some real curtains today. My good friend from Oshawa sent them up, I spray painted the metal rod, once green, white, and screwed on some flare on the ends of the curtain rod and this is what we came up with. Note, the living room was just painted wolf grey three weeks ago. See below.



Before those, we had some really nasty looking brown drapes up that are GN crap. Well, nothing really further to report.

No comments: