Sunday, January 17, 2010

Is It June Yet?

Finally got a chance to get out and about today here in Rankin Inlet as the old man winter let up a little on us today. Warming things up to a balmy -27, got the town out in droves nearly. Made for a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Monday and Tuesday won't be no exception with temps getting as high as a reported -7 to -11! Come on, I know I am looking forward to May, June and July but this is a little too early isn't it?

Grabbed a couple of photos and finally, a brief short clip of the edge of Hudson's Bay frozen over. I hope to be adding more photos of around Rankin Inlet in the next few weeks. Check out some pics from earlier today below.



This was me trying to recapture my youth by climbing this giant mountain of snow.



Just me stopping for a photo pose.



Because it was so warm today I decided to jump for joy.


Till next time everyone, thanks for coming by...

No comments: