Saturday, January 23, 2010

Penny Sale In Rankin Inlet

Today Rankin Inlet hosted a Penny Sale and a Talent show this evening respectively as a relief effort for Haiti. I do not yet know the outcome of the Talent Show financially what it has brought in, but I do know the Penny Sale has turned out just over $7,000. I would like to say, this sale alone was amazing that it brought in as much as it did. The turn out was huge. Thanks to everyone in Rankin who did come to show support both by setting up the tables, bringing in their wares for sale and the people who contributed financially.

If you are in Rankin Inlet reading this, or ever come to Rankin Inlet, come by the Siniktarvik Hotel and say hello to me. It is my new place of work and I am immensely enjoying it there. The restaurant is busy, and chocked full of wonderful foods on the menu in the dining room section. If you are coming to Rankin Inlet for a visit, book yourself in at the Siniktarvik and stay a spell. The staff are exceptional and friendly.

No comments: