Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Money, Money, Money





So today was my first day working at the bank. What can I saw about this new experience? It was interesting. To see the daily operations of how the bank operates is something new to me, no longer will I think a teller has it easy peesy. It is countless hours spent counting bills to make sure you got the right amount at all times. I saw another side of what happens when all the systems/computers go down including the ABM. Manual paper work gets done lol. Then when the systems come up, re enter everything on the system. I like the fact that you are helping people handle their money. As at times I found it boring today, I am still new, and still looking for those exciting aspects of the job. I want to be like a sponge to this job and my fellow employees around me and soak up the knowledge they have acquired.

I love the perks and benefits that accompany the position I hold right now. I have two weeks of training that will strike me as boring, and then another two weeks that will be dealing with the public. After the 4 weeks, I should be on my own. I am anticipating mistakes to be made on my part. I do see it as this, if I don't make those mistakes, I may never learn how to correctly do something. The trick, is to learn from those I make.

I would get on a new topic concerning the Toronto Maple Leafs....but I don't have the time to criticize every player on the roster.

No comments: