Monday, October 12, 2009

Thankful




Today was Thanksgiving and I sure was thankful. Thankful for having the opportunity to be able to come to such an amazing community such as Rankin Inlet. Thankful I have enough sense to see myself through to obtain the right career while here that will be new, exciting, interesting and worth it. I am thankful for meeting new friends and sharing our stories about our lives amongst one another. I am thankful for the newly acquired family I have in the Dunphys such as Jocelyn, my future mother in law who is a dear and shares her great hospitality with me when I was there. Gord my future father in law who I can ask questions of things I am not sure about when I need an experienced answer. Lori & Allison the future sisters I have always wanted but never had, now I have two. I am grateful to have them in my life now. Mark who will be my brother in law. One of the smartest young lads I know.

Most of all, and above all.....Melissa. I can come to near tears when I think of her because I realize how lucky of a person I am to just even know her. Let alone to have the utmost wonderful opportunity to marry this spectacular woman puts me beside myself at times. I love her with everything that I am. She doesn't know, but when I look into her eyes, it's like tunnel vision with her. I see, nor hear, nor feel anything else at that moment but her. My life would be dull and void if she were not in it in some way, even in the smallest. Thank you Melissa.

On another note, tomorrow I start my new job and I am ready to take it on. I will keep you up to date what it's like to work in a bank.

No comments: