Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tracking You!

I have stumbled upon an amazing little website tracker that tracks where your viewers are viewing you from. As eerie as it is, it tracks what street you are even on through Google Earth. As well of course it tracks what website you came from to my site, and how long you visited. It tracks your IP as well. Now you might find this a little scary, but rest assured, I have no concern what your IP is, nor what street you live on. I have no malicious intent whatsoever. I am concerned with where my viewers are in the world, and how long you stayed on my site and how many times you visit. I am trying to better my blog hits and what better way to do that than by using a stats tracker. I have provided the link here, for you to check out the site and track your own stats should you wish.

I have been subbing a lot more lately since leaving CIBC. I love it. The kids are awesome to work with and they respond well to me for whatever reason. I enjoy it a lot and yet find it difficult at times subbing for different teachers. I say this because every teacher has his or her own way of leaving lesson plans for me to get on with for the day. Most are very detailed and descriptive whereas others may not be so. I have the next three days booked with the high school, and the only grade that proves a challenge are the grade 9's. They are unruly, wild, and like to test the new subs. Little do they know, this is what I like. I like a challenge. It's a good one with them.

Rankin Inlet had it's first "storm watch". Ha, chicken little. It was a mere breeze. Nice try Mr Weatherman, but you came up a little short I'd say.

Um, ok, so what else? Guess nothing! Till we meet again...

No comments: