Monday, December 14, 2009

Eleven days to go until Saint Nick arrives. I've no chimney here. I do however seem to have some connection with the old Jolly man himself. Apparently, sent by Santa Claus himself, I kid you not on this, check the pic below...




....I know not how he got my address. I think it's amusing however. I assure you, I am not leaving a key out for anyone to gain access while I am sleeping. I don't care how jolly they are. Saturday night was a great night here at the Burton/Dunphy residence as we hosted a UFC 107 Fight Night. The fights were great, BJ Penn vs Sanchez as expected. Sanchez was a no show. Frank Mir was monstrous in his fight against Kongo which last well under 40 seconds. Thanks again to everyone who came and enjoyed the show.

Environment Canada, your weather predictions simply suck. You have now issued a 4th warning of imminent blizzard like conditions approaching Rankin Inlet. Deliver the goods or go home! Stop warning us, and tell us when it's arrived on our door step already. Your driving my fiancee up the wall who is begging for a snow day already.

Good night...

No comments: