Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dog Gone It !

So once upon a time I did bring a stray dog home here about 4 months ago. I was told to get rid of it. The dog did crap on the carpet as soon as it got in the door after all. Yes, and I know some of you are saying, "Duh, it's a dog!" I know it's a dog. He was really cute.

Now tonight coming home on the snow machine with Melissa on board, we get off to ......sorry, this sentence comes 35 minutes later. The story was building up to a dog we found, but he is gone. I am posting the picture of the little guy. A friend we know
has seen him in town before and tried to rescue him, she seen me outside with him just now and wanted to take him home badly. Knowing he would be better off with her, I let him go, gave the dog food we had bought and toy and treats and seen him off. In the short hours he was with me following me around the house and cuddling in my arms, I miss him already.

I never knew your name little guy, but I did call you Buddy a lot. So Buddy it was.


No comments: